What's it all about?
Gather your kids, your spouse and the grandparents and join us for the very first Pramathon in South Africa. A 3km Pram walk in the beautiful Val Bonne Country Estate, situated in the middle of the Modderfontein Nature reserve, where you can get outside and connect with your kids away from the stresses of normal city life.
– Fun prizes for best dressed pram
– Medals for each pram crossing the finish line
– Let your other kids, aunties, or godparents tag along
– Baby valets to help and encourage
– Fun games along the way for older kids.
– 8am – 11am Registration
– 10am Walk starts by order of Registration
– 11am Live Music entertainment starts, but you can set up your blanket anytime
– There will be breakfast options & coffee for the early birds (the rest of the vendors will be open at 10am)
– 12pm – 1:30pm Prize Giving & Prize Draws (dependant on when all walkers are finished)
– 4pm Event Closes.
PLEASE NOTE: the route is off road on level grass and sand, but every effort will be made to make it as “general pram friendly” as possible.
for your ticket:
Early Learning For Childhood Development Education
Cotlands is a multi-award winning, non-profit organisation with a rich history and 80 plus years of experience in serving young children. Cotlands heeded the call to build a stronger nation by ensuring that as many potentially vulnerable children as possible have access to play-based early learning opportunities during early childhood.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event please contact email@example.com for the details